Saturday, February 28, 2009

Toothless Wonder




Jevin lost his first tooth on Thursday night! He woke up on Thursday morning and his tooth was loose after biting two legos apart the night before. He worked with it all day and pulled it out that night. He was pretty proud! The generous TOOTH FAIRY brought him $1.00 AND let him keep his tooth. He said, Why didn't she bring me $2.00? I told him he better be thankful for $1.00 or next time she will bring NO $. He was excited to go to school and put his name on the TOOTH CHART..
(okay, so I suck at blogging. I wanted the second picture first and the first picture second, and I wanted the writing first, then the pics. Whatever...it's a start. I know better for next time!:)

1 comment:

brandonandlexee said...

6!!!!!! What a big boy (I mean compact and solid...that he is:0) I love that he told me..."the tooth fairy didn't even bring me round money, it brought me rectangle money." He was so excited!! He is the best...love that boy:0)